- [Premium, DSLR] Green screen to dynamically replace backgrounds with your own images. To access this feature, go to Camera settings (press ctrl-3 to display) and enable from the Green Screen drop down list. The green screen feature for webcams remains as an experimental beta - it only recommended for DSLR cameras.
- [Premium, DSLR] Add green screen background selection keyboard shortcut, button and screen
- [Premium, DSLR] Add keyboard shortcut to toggle green screen feature
- [Premium, DSLR] Add button maker layouts and screen overlay
- [Premium, DSLR] Add keyboard shortcut to temporally change print copies for session
- [Premium, DSLR] Customize actions for up and down arrow keyboard shortcuts
- Faster animated GIF generation
- Add animated GIF delay setting
- Improved support for using wireless presentation remotes to start sessions, and configurable actions for the next and previous buttons.
- Automatically create new Facebook photo album when photo limit setting is reached
- Add Facebook "Post to Account Page then Share" upload option. Posts the photo to the configured Facebook account or page, then your guests can share the post from their Facebook account. Using this option does not require Facebook app review for custom Facebook apps
- Post photos to Facebook event pages
- Updates to SmugMug, Facebook, and Picassa service
- [Premium, DSLR] Faster Photo Kiosk file cache reloading. If you restart Photo Kiosk, it will start up quicker without having to rebuild the cache
- [Premium, DSLR] Add button toolbar to Photo Kiosk
- New Twitter upload option to @reply guest's Twitter account
- Send Photo Later for Guest Twitter uploads
- [Premium, DSLR] Add prompts to Photo Kiosk mode
- [Premium, DSLR] Submit email addresses to MailChimp mailing lists in Photo Kiosk mode
- [Premium, DSLR] Add counters to Photo Kiosk mode to track prints and uploads
- Add data import and export Send Photo Later queue
- Add Santa Claus voice
- Add image folder setting to slideshow cover screen
- [Premium, DSLR] Add new print prompt options for guest selectable copies. "Display Doubled Copies" is designed for duplicate layouts, so 1 printed copy is shown as 2 copies in print prompt. "Even Numbered Copies Only" is used for printers that prints an strips on 1 sheet and cuts into 2 copies, so this setting can be used to prevent a blank half sheet.
- No focus icon is displayed in lower right corner when Sparkbooth loses focus
- Other changes and improvements. See the release notes for details.
Demo of Sparkbooth DSLR software using Canon EOS Rebel XS with LiveView and Flash.
SparkBooth 5.0.126 Crack + License Key For Mac [Latest
How To Activate Sparkbooth – YouTube
If you want the question to be private and sent directly only to Sparkbooth support, please check the private checkbox